Private Kiteboard lesson or Group Kiteboarding Lesson ?
What lesson is best for you …. Private or Group lesson?
Any lesson with the professional, certified, licensed and insured instructors, at Manta Wind & Water Sports, is the right lesson to get you started in the sport of kiteboarding, aka: kitesurfing. The reason we say this is based on years of experience teaching to individuals and groups. We provide you with the essential experience to determine you best path for continuing education in any of our lesson programs.
No one is good at kiteboarding after one lesson. It will take more practice with the equipment on your own, or in continuing lessons if that is your path. We show you what you need to know to feel confident in your path to improving your skills and ensure maximum safety in this extreme sport.
Private kiteboard lessons
- Customized training based on your abilities and comfort.
- More time flying the kite and practicing skills, ensure greater confidence.
- Immediate answers to your questions.
- Fewer lessons needed to achieve your goals
- Higher initial cost for lesson, but fewer lessons needed overall.
- Greater chance you may get to board riding skills in a 4hr lesson.
- Almost all students feel ready to purchase gear and work on skills after the lesson.
Group Kiteboard lessons
- Slower pace for learning and more time to observe and learn from others.
- Lower initial expense, but great chance you will need more lessons.
- Easier to get a lesson on weekends in the summer months.
- Greater exposure to common errors we make while learning to kite
- Good chance you will have other to train with after the lesson
- Slimmer chance you will get to the board riding skills in a 4hr lesson.
- Half the students feel ready to purchase gear and work on skills after the lesson
Any lesson is going to be a good lesson to get you started in the sport.
Worry less about the expense. Don’t worry how much time before you’ll be riding a board … if you learn to fly the kite well … board riding will come quickly and easily.
So … Sign up today and get your kiteboarding adventure started. Kiteboarding really is one of the easiest and fastest sports to get good at. It will offer a lifetime of fitness and fun.
Book a lesson today !