The Cabrinha Moto Kite, has been supercharged with forward drive. Thrust is now generated more effortlessly and the kite’s ability to ‘climb’ uphill has been greatly improved. This all translates into an infinitely more crisp and direct kite performance free ride kite with immediate response and control.
To aid with the forward drive, this NEW version is redesigned, not only in its unique profiles, but also in the arc shape where we reduced the coning to allow it to fly faster through the wind window.
The final stage of redesign in all our kites is the bridle. Here we took a balanced approach to allow us to maintain the light bar feel, while giving more control through varying angles of attack. All in all giving a far more refined and versatile kite.
3 Strut, moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, reactive wing tip, fast, lean and efficient profiles.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Pure Arc Segments – Increased LE segments for smooth high definition aerodynamic arc
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Excellent for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- Direct and responsive steering input and feedback
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- 3-strut lightweight design