The second generation model of the hugely popular Sensor bar is even lighter and boosts perform levels.
Thanks to the bar, weighing in at only 230 grams, the kite attached to the new Sensor 2 is direct and precisely steerable and youâ€™ll feel any flight situation in high definition, just as if you were physically attached to the lines.
The Sensor 2 bar comes equipped with a 24 meter long line set, that’s been manufactured to the highest quality standards by the German line manufacturer Liros.
On top this the Sensor 2 bar boasts the unique and brand new SSF Safety â€“ together with a host of other innovative detailed solutions.
The Sensor 2 bar is also a “one size” fits all Core kites. It easily adjusts line width to match the smaller core kites or the larger core kites.
Key Features at a glance:
- 24-METER LINES â€“ High breaking resistance lines manufactured in Germany to the highest standards.
- 230g UNIBODY BAR- light and easy steering with high definition feedback
- TITANIUM CORE – extremely stiff and optimized power flow
- EXCHANGEABLE BAR INSERTS – super easy depower and protection for your lines
- SUPPORTED SINGLE FRONTLINE SAFETY (SSF) – prevents line twisting and quicker gets to the perfect re-launch position
- 100% SELF UNSWIVELLING – sort lines after every rotation
- ROTOR QUICKRELEASE – easy and reliable release in every situation
- SENSOR ADJUSTER – easy and finely adjustable trimming
- SPLICE ENDS – super robust spliced line ends
- VARIABLE BAR WIDTH – one bar for all kite sizes
- SHORT SAFETY LEASH – safer and more comfortable
- EVA GRIP – always the perfect grip