The 2 hour Discover Kiteboarding (Beginner lesson) is perfect for an individual or group family or friends, who wish to learn basic skills that help them become safe and self sufficient kiteboarder.
This class is the best choice if you want to get started in kiteboarding!
No experience necessary. Minimum age is 12 years.
How To Sign Up
- Please Contact us first, via email, in order to confirm you are requesting the correct lesson and to confirm the lesson date and time is available. Do NOT prepay unless we authorize you to do so. Payments made without our request for prepayment, will be subject to a 3% cancelation fee.
- You must provide the following info for each student:
- (Name / Height / Weight / Shoe size / Age / Contact cell#)
- We will set up and confirm the reservation via email and send you the Lesson waivers and releases via email to print out , fill out for each person, then bring them to the lesson with you.
- Payment must be made at the beginning of your reserved lesson.
Info & Terms
A Private Lesson is a class with 1 student. A Semi-Private Lesson is a class with 2 students who sign up together. A group-3 lesson is a class with 3 family or friends that sign up together. A group-4 lesson is a class with 4 family or friends that sign up together.
The lesson cost is based on the number of students reserved for the lesson.
All students agree to attend the lesson as scheduled, unless the Manta Water Sports instructor contacts ahead of time, to say otherwise.
If the student arrives more than 10 minutes late, or fails to attend the scheduled lesson, the instructor reserves the right to cancel the lesson and depart, and the lesson payment will be due, fully earned, and non-refundable.
The student must give a minimum 48 hour prior written notice to Manta Water Sports (via email), in order to request any changes to their scheduled lesson. Requests submitted less than 48hr prior to lesson start time will not be accepted.
QUESTIONS? CALL US!
Have any questions about the lesson or not sure what lesson to book?