What’s Hot, What’s Not ?
What’s hot in kiteboarding ?
- Being open and friendly to everyone around you.
- Being safe as you set up, launch, ride and transition through other water users.
- Putting on a smile and treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Check your gear to make sure its safe and fully functional.
- Get your friends to take professional lessons , rather than teach them yourself.
- Spread the Bliss of the sport to those you meet.
- Being Humble.
- Demonstrating how fun and safe kiteboarding can be.
What’s not hot in Kiteboarding ?
- Being rude or grumpy to everyone around you.
- Being unsafe or selfish on and off the water.
- Talking trash about other riders or water users.
- Not maintaining your gear in a safe and fully functional state.
- Trying to teaching your friends and perspective date how to kiteboard.
- Launching and dragging, upwind of skilled riders, when you are learning.
- Putting your EGO ahead of the public good.
- Endangering others with your actions and equipment.
- Talking trash about other brands of kite gear.
What is the best way to Protect and Promote Kiteboarding in todays world ?
BE the best version of YOU, when you get out there and kite.